Classic Rum Cocktails
40ml Black Tot Finest Caribbean Rum 20ml red sweet vermouth 20ml Campari 2 dashes Chocolate bitters Garnish: Orange slice
- Pour ingredients into a mixing glass and fill with ice.
- Stir for a few seconds until cold (being careful not to over-dilute the drink).
Serve & Garnish
- Strain into a rocks glass over big block ice.
- Garnish with an orange slice and enjoy!
Making your own block of ice
- To make your own big block ice at home - fill a takeaway container with water and freeze overnight.
- Take the frozen block and place on a clean tea towel, then carefully with a serrated edge bread knife, cut a groove along the middle of the block.
- Once the knife has made a clear groove, you should be able to firmly push down on the top of the knife and split the ice in two.
- Repeat until desired dimensions for your ice cube are achieved!
- You can also make lots of these in advance and store in the freezer for easy Right Hand ice anytime!