Classic Rum Cocktails
40ml Black Tot Finest Caribbean Rum 20ml Red Sweet Vermouth 10ml Dry Curaçao 5ml Grenadine Garnish: Orange peel
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass and fill with ice.
- Stir for a few seconds to chill, being careful not to over dilute the drink.
Serve & Garnish
- Strain into a frozen coupette glass.
- For the garnish, twist orange peel over the drink to release the oils, and place twist on the rim of the glass. Enjoy!
Making your own grenadine
Many pre-bought grenadines don’t taste natural, so...
To make your own
- Mix one part pomegranate juice with 2 parts raw sugar, and stir until dissolved!
- This will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks - a splash of Black Tot will help preserve it too!